For emergency or system-down issues:
If you are unable to access the OPAC, Koha staff client, or another HELM system or website:
- Check whether or not the issue has already been reported above. If you see the "Normal" status next to the system that's down proceed to step 2. If you see the status "Outage" or "Issue Reported" click on the system's name to see live updates from the FLO staff.
- Confirm that you have Internet access (if you do not, please contact your institution's IT department).
- Try using other computers to ensure the problem is not isolated to your computer.
- If you are still having trouble:
During regular FLO office hours (Monday-Friday, 9 am - 5 pm)
Contact the FLO Office at 617-989-5032.
When the FLO office is closed
Send an email to email@example.com. Please keep the email short, briefly explain the problem, and provide a contact phone number.
Submit A Ticket
If you need to report an urgent issue outside these hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to request a report, please provide the following information:
- Purpose of the report
- Whether this is for a branch or all of your libraries (if applicable)
- Any variables that should be included - dates, locations, etc.
- Fields and information that should be returned (Ex. Patron full name, barcode, collegeID, Item barcode, Date checked out, Date item set to missing)